Pages

start anew



I felt like it's been ages since the last time I blog. The first time I started creating this blog is to make a difference with the old one. Being a busy-bee in college I've got no time to write (I know it's a lame excuse but for real, I felt like I'm not interested to write anything at all). After a while I even almost forgotten this blog's existence. Some close friends of mine start making a blog too, with responsve template, then I remembered "oh hey... I also have a responsive one". 

Suddenly like remembering a dusty vintage box sitting in the corner of the attic, I remembered this blog. When I opened it, I thought "why does the content the same as the old one? what's the difference then". From that moment on I decided to reset everything, delete everything-including some comments and compliments once existed. 

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I do what I think is better for me, I wanna make some changes in me. It couldn't be helped if I had to delete supportive comments along the way, but still Thank you for following this blog.



Well, hello again....
It's a pleasure to meet you~~~
Thanks for visiting my blog ^_^

Halinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram